We have some exciting stuff coming to Clean Living Chronicles starting next week! From July 1st running for 100 consecutive days we are going to strive towards eating right, moving more and staying motivated to reach our goals. That means we are going to work right through the next 100 days together with the final day of the challenge being October 8th 2014.
Who is eligible to join in?
EVERYONE who is wanting to change the way they think about food & exercise or needs a little extra motivation to keep moving through the winter months (summer bodies are made in winter) or even the summer months for those of you joining in from up north!.
Anyone with health goals they would like to implement and don’t want to go it alone now is the time to build a sense of community with a bunch of people who are on the same mission you are: get healthy!
What will you get?
- A healthier happier you!
- A daily motivational message from me with a little encouragement or a thought to ponder for the day
- Hopefully you will meet a few new friends along the way
What are the rules?
There are not really any rules we are doing this for fun! But it would be great if through the process you did the following so that you can benefit from the challenge as well as build a community by encouraging one another (and hopefully learn something new along the way).
- Figure out what you want to get out of the 100 days and write it down somewhere safe. THEN: Do one thing that will move you closer toward your health or fitness goals every day, no matter how small, just don’t give up. You owe it to yourself to commit to the 100 days.
- Share your progress (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook)
- Encourage others with a kind word you find who are on the same challenge
How do you sign up?
It’s easy!! Just follow along on your favourite social media platform (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) for daily notes and inspiration. It would also be great if you post all the steps you are taking toward your healthy lifestyle goals. If you are wondering what may qualify as a step then here are some ideas:
- You stopped eating chocolate for a whole week (though one!)
- You reached your daily water intake goal
- You went for a run on the beach with your dogs
- You took time out for you to just relax
- You lost a kilogram or two
- You got to your favourite Crossfit class
- You got through a day without consuming alcohol (who thinks 100 days of sobriety would be a seriously good challenge for yourself?)
- You fit into your old “skinny” jeans that you haven’t managed to squeeze into for months
- You cooked a fabulously healthy meal for you and your family to share
- Despite the fact you only cook for one, you made the effort this week to eat healthy home cooked food (and avoided the greasy take out joint on the way home)
- You inspired your co-worker to join you in a social game of soccer
- The list is endless – have fun with it!
There are only 2 days left to set those goals and get yourself ready for the 100 healthiest days of your life. I hope that you will join in the fun and give it your all for challenge starting July 1st– it’s going to be awesome!
PSST: That’s this coming Tuesday so get healthy goal setting!